INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS ‘CA’)
By granting consent to the processing of OU’s at www.domenicocafe.sk, you give consent to a serious and freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous manifestation of the will of the data subject (buyer) in the form of unequivocally confirming action under European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and also pursuant to the provisions of Act no. Of 29 November 2017 on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain laws, as amended, to the controller (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR and LAW”).
San Domenico s.r.o.
Registered office: Hlavna 115, Kosice 040 01
telefónne číslo: +421 904 614 038
(hereinafter referred to as “operator”)
PURPOSE OF OUR PROCESSING
If you have given us a CA, they will be used for the following purposes:
- E-shop– for concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract, processing the payment, delivering the product, or performing other related activities (such as complaints and other obligations related to consumer protection legislation) concluded through domenicocafe.sk between the operator and the buyer . You have provided us with your name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number and your payment details to process your order. E-mail and phone contact also serves as a means of communication.
A confirmation of your order will be sent to your e-mail.
We process personal data on a legal basis (Art. 6/1 / b GDPR and LAW) The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the person (buyer) is a party or to take action before concluding the contract the buyer) (point 2.1) ie this is a contractual requirement.
- Marketing– for marketing purposes if you have given your consent to the operator by clicking on the box when placing an order. Marketing purposes include sales promotion, marketing offers, newsletters, sms product information and news. If a customer does not wish to receive these offers, they simply log out of their account or link after receiving the newsletter.
The operator processes the DP with the consent of the data subject (Article 6/1 / a of the GDPR and the LAW).
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties. During the processing of the order and performance of the purchase contract, the data is also provided to third parties such as carriers, couriers, banks and the like. The buyer’s CA are processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and for the necessary time specified in par. 6 Processing time.
YOUNGer THAN 16 YEARS
In connection with the offer of information society services, the controller shall process personal data lawfully with the consent of the data subject if the data subject has reached the age of 16 years. This e-shop is not directly intended for persons under 16 years of age.
The operator does not process the OU of persons under 16 years of age. At each registration / login, the operator asks the buyer for a declaration of honour. This e-shop is not intended for purchase under 16 years of age.
TIME OF PROCESSING
The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data from the date of granting in accordance with these terms and conditions for up to 10 years while fulfilling the purpose of performance under the contract para. 2.1.
The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data from the date of granting in accordance with these terms and conditions for up to 3 years while meeting the purpose of marketing activities para. 2.2
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRY
The Operator uses third-party applications to ensure the functionality of the online store and to send marketing announcements. These applications are operated in the US or the EU and guarantee adequate protection in accordance with the European Commission decision in accordance with GDPR principles.
The operator processes the OU in paper and electronic form.
In order to improve marketing campaigns, the operator uses automated profiling. By profiling for you we segment the offer (s) that may be of interest to you and are more convenient for you. For profiling we use the following systems: Facebook.
Consent is not required for the basic collection of statistics eg. using the Google Analytics tracking code.
An IP address is a set of numbers that uniquely identifies a device on a computer network. An IP address can be classified as an identifiable person from a privacy perspective.
An IP address becomes a personal data if:
- The IP address is personal data if it is processed by the ISP together with another identification (name, email…),
- static IP addresses used by individuals / individuals should be considered personal data,
- a dynamic IP address will be considered a personal information if the online service provider processes, along with the dynamic IP address, other identifiers considered to be personal data (eg name, surname, mail, etc.).
SECURE DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data is securely transferred thanks to encryption. The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encoding system is most often used for secure communication with Web servers. Personal data in our systems as well as the website are secured by appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, alteration and further dissemination of data by unauthorized persons.
If you are also registered on our website www.domenicocafe.sk, only you have access to your account, so be sure to treat this information confidentially. The operator is not responsible for unauthorized use or misuse of the password.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED (BUYER)
The Buyer has the right under the GDPR to (i) the right to repair, (ii) the right to delete, (iii) the right to transfer data, (iv) the right to object, (v) the right to withdraw consent, (vi) the right to access information.
The right to repair
The buyer has the right to have the operator repair without undue delay incorrect OU, which concern his person and the addition of incomplete OU.
Right of erasure
The buyer has the right to have the OU that concerns him without undue delay. The operator is obliged to delete these DPs without undue delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- DPs are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were acquired or processed,
- the person concerned shall withdraw the consent to the processing of the DP for at least 1 specific purpose or the consent shall be invalid if its provision is precluded by a special regulation,
- the person concerned objects to the processing of the OU under and does not prevail any legitimate reasons for the processing of the OU, or the person concerned objects to the processing of the OU by direct marketing, including profiling,
- DPs are processed illegally,
- is the reason for the cancellation of the fulfilment of obligations under this Act, a special regulation or an international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound, or
- the CAs were obtained in connection with the offer of information society services, the person concerned is under 16 years of age.
Where an operator has published an DP and is obliged to delete it, it shall at the same time take appropriate security measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementing it, to inform other operators processing the DP of the data subject. references to its CAs and copies or depreciation thereof.
Right to data transfer
The Buyer shall have the right to acquire the CA relating to it provided to the Operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer such CA to the next Seller, if technically possible and if:
- the DPs are processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject, the contract and the consent of the data subject, which is invalid if its provision is excluded by a special regulation,
- processing of OU is carried out by automated means.
The right to object
The buyer has the right to object to the processing of OUs related to him for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent of profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing, the operator is obliged to explicitly and information about this right must be clearly and separately from any other information. The buyer may exercise his right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
Revocation of consent
The buyer has the right to revoke consent at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him. Revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its withdrawal; the buyer must be informed of this before giving consent. The buyer may withdraw the consent in the same way as the consent.
Right of access to information.
The buyer has the right to obtain from the operator a confirmation that they are processing OUs that concern him. If the operator processes such a DP, the buyer has the right to gain access to these DPs and information on:
- the purpose of processing OU,
- the category of OUs processed – in our case, they are common OUs, the operator does not process a specific category of OUs,
- identification of the consignee or of the category of consignee to whom the CA has been or is to be provided, in particular the consignee in the third country or the international organization, if possible,
- the retention period of the DP; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for determining it,
- the right to require from the operator the repair of OU concerning the buyer, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of OU,
- the right to initiate proceedings,
- the source of the DP, if the personal data were not obtained from the buyer,
- the existence of automated individual decision making, including profiling, in such cases, the operator shall provide the purchaser with information, in particular, on the procedure used, as well as on the significance and anticipated consequences of such processing of the CA for the purchaser.
The Operator is obliged to provide information on this request within 30 days of receipt of this request. This period may be extended by the operator for a further 60 days, and we will inform you of the delay.
The operator may charge a reasonable fee corresponding to the administrative costs for the repeated provision of the CPA requested by the buyer. The Operator is obliged to provide the Purchaser with the OU in the manner it has requested or according to its request.
The operator reserves the right to verify the buyer and determine if it is a particular buyer. Verification consists in providing additional information eg. through control questions. Verification is important in terms of providing information about the DP that the controller processes personal data protection.
Right to petition the buyer.
The Buyer may file a petition for commencement of proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of the Act, if it is directly affected by its rights, the petition must contain who submits it against whom the petition is directed with the subject matter of the petition.
The draft proposal will be published on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 02 Bratislava. The Office shall consider the initiative within 30 days, decide within 90 days or extend the period accordingly.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to your Internet browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (computer or other Internet access device, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies are stored in your browser’s file folder. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originated, validity and value. The next time you visit the site, the web browser reloads the cookies and sends this information back to the website that originally created the cookies. The cookies we use do not harm your computer.
Types of cookies
Temporary and permanent cookies may be used on www.domenicocafe.sk. We use several types of cookies on our website.
These cookies form the basis for the operation of our website and allow the use of basic features such as secure areas or online payments. Basic cookies are eg. logging in, enabling access to secure areas without re-logging, pre-filling forms, etc. Without these cookies we cannot provide the services that form the basis of our site. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the error-free operation of the site.
We use traffic cookies to collect statistical information about how you use our website. For example, this technical information tell you which parts of the webpage you clicked, which page you last visited, and so on. These cookies are used to analyze and improve our website in terms of content, performance and design. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the error-free operation of our site.
You can set the cookies that are used at www.domenicocafe.sk in your web browser. Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device.
For instructions on how to change cookies, see each browser’s help. If you use a variety of devices to access pages (such as a computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that each browser on each device be customized to your preferences for cookies.
You can delete cookies individually or all at once, either directly (if they know where they are stored) or by using a browser.
This information takes effect on 01.11.2019.
The operator reserves the right to change these conditions in the event of a change in the processing of OU in the company and in case of a legislative change.